Monday 27 June 2016

Beauty Edit ~ L'Oreal True Match Foundation

I wear shade 1.C ROSE IVORY
I've been wanting a new foundation for prom which was natural looking, but had good coverage and also applied well. For a while now, everyone on YouTube send to be raving about L'Oreal's True Match. I first heard about it on Lauren Curtis' channel - she swore by the old formula and was even more impressed with the new. 

I have to admit, I have now joined the group of True Match lovers. The formula is light, non-sticky and has good coverage. I'd say probably medium to high coverage because the foundation is build-able. It is made of a micro powder so it goes on smoothly and looks natural. It is also easily blendable. 
It had quite a matte finish, I found, and it lasted a really long time. I will definitely use it on the night of my prom.

I found an app via Pinterest -Findation- which I found so helpful for choosing the right shade in store. They have so many in the True Match range and I'm never entirely sure if I'm doing it right. Anyway, this app takes in all the foundation brands and shade of that foundation in and it matches it to the correct shade you would be in your chosen foundation. The more matches you put in, the more accurate the result will be. Using this app, I found that my colour would be C1 Rose Ivory, so in store I tried that first, as well as  few others, but I came to find that the app had been right. It just makes choosing a foundation so much simpler and faster. It was a life saver for me!!

I'd recommend that you try this foundation if you haven't already.

As usual, please comment suggestions on how I could improve my reviews, or which products I should review next xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment