Tuesday 5 January 2016

Beauty Edit~ Rimmel Wonder'full mascara

Happy New Year!!

Welcome back! I'm going to kick this new years first post off with a Beauty Edit on a product I got just days before Christmas:

Rimmel London Wonder'full Mascara with Argan Oil

The first thing which really drew me to this mascara was the packaging. It is just so beautiful. The shiny browns in two different shades just somehow makes me think: natural, Moroccan, caring. Which is exactly why I love this so much. The formulation for the mascara contains Moroccan Argan oil which is known for its caring/nourishing properties on hair (it is in the shampoo and conditioner I am currently using) and this in turn makes lashes look fuller and healthier which I have really noticed.

   Another thing I loves war the wand. Its shape and the style of the bristles help to separate lashes and give definition and fullness, all whilst leaving you with a natural look and with no clumps. The formula is not too wet so it doesn't transfer from your lashes to anywhere around your eyes too easily, and it is a really dark black, not a greyish tone which I have found in other mascaras.

I would really like to see this product come out in brown as well because it would be perfect for a really natural look.


Please comment suggestions on how I could improve my posts or which products I should review next xXx
       (What do you think about the quality of the pictures? Good? Bad? How can I change them to improve this? What would you want to see?)
 Once again, sorry about the text :/

 

No comments:

Post a Comment