Tuesday 19 January 2016

BeautyEdit ~ W7 'In the Buff' Natural Nudes Eyeshadow Palette


Buff, Camel, Sand, Dust, Chocolate, Topaz, Earth, Storm, Silk, Wave, Thunder, Onyx

As well as a really nice metallic packaging, this palette also contains 12 perfect nude colours which are perfect in any look, day, night, smoky, natural... This product reminds me of the Urban Decay Naked 2 palette. Each eyeshadow has great colour pigmentation and they are a mixture of shimmery and matte colour.In addition, their names are natural sounding and really nice: Onyx, Earth, Storm  ...

I got my palette online but I think you can also get it from Ebay, Amazon and a few other places if you search for them. I think I have also seen them in Next before. And another positive, they are all under £5!


Buff, Camel, Sand
Dust, Chocolate, Topaz

Earth, Storm, Silk

Wave, Thunder, Onyx



















Please comment suggesting how I could improve my reviews or which products I should review next xXx



No comments:

Post a Comment