Thursday 12 November 2015

Christmas Present Ideas xXx

Is anyone else REALLY excited for Christmas already? I'm thinking of putting up my little tree for my room but I should probably leave that until 1st December. I had a think about it, an I came up with a few ideas for Christmas presents which I think would be perfect for Secret Santa or just as a general present. I hope you enjoy my suggestions and that they give you some inspiration as to what to get.

Firstly, I've had my eye on this for a while and have asked my brothers to get it for me:
                      
The Tanya Burr 'Deck the Halls' beauty calender. I think it just looks really pretty and inside has an assortment of 12 full-sized and miniature products from Tanya's range, two of which I think are limited edition...

It is really affordable (only £15 at Superdrug, down from £25) and it will give the receiver the joy of unveiling a new product either every other day until Christmas, 12 days before, all at once or whenever they choose to open a door.








Any book, in my opinion, is going to be a good idea for a present. This is the book from one of my favourite beauty Youtubers, Fleur de Force' and ,although I haven't read it yet, I think it would be perfect.
 And, at only £8 on Amazon, it is definitely budget friendly.





I got this book myself one Christmas from my nan. It is a book I have read many times and I think it would really appeal to any teens or young adults who enjoy reading historical fictions. It is by on of my favourite authors and is about a 15 year old Norwegian girl, Thora, in Viking times who finds herself travelling to the new land, Iceland, with a companion...

"Stolen from her family by Vikings, Thora's future looks bleak. Yet Thora has visions, and in one she foresees a daring escape with a new companion. The journey is dangerous, and a fateful encounter will change the course of their lives. Soon Thora will know hardship and bitterness of forbidden love. And all the while she and her companion fear their crimes may catch up with them..."



Who doesn't love a bit of Soap and Glory? The Relax Station not only contains a few of their most famous products, Hand Food, The Righteous Butter,  Clean On Me... but also a pair of comfy cotton socks to warm your feet on a chilly wintry night. And they are pink. 





 And Finally,
A home made Hot Chocolate Kit, Some Vintage Vanilla Fudge or a Cupcake Kit...
I think any of these would be perfect if you want to give something easy, heartfelt and cheap or you just love to cook.
http://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/snow-globe-hot-chocolate   
http://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/992645/triple-chocolate-cupcake-kit
http://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/3148690/vintage-vanilla-fudge


 I hoped you liked my ideas and that the give you inspiration for Christmas
Please comment suggestions on how I can improve my posts or which books/ beauty products I should review next xXx 

Next post coming Saturday 

No comments:

Post a Comment