Thursday 14 April 2016

Beauty Edit ~ The Body Shop Tea Tree Skin Clearing Facial Wash



I love this stuff soo much. I have been using this for years, and my mum years before me and we both think it is so amazing, we are still using it.

  • Firstly, it smells really nice and calming (like tea tree).
  • Secondly, you only need a small amount so it lasts a really long time.
  • Thirdly, you put it on, rub it in, and immediately your face has this pleasant, almost burning feeling (I know that doesn't sound pleasant), but by the time you rinse it off again, your skin feels fresh, clean and flawless. It cleans right down into pores and removes excess oil as well.
This truly is a wonder product and I would highly recommend it.

As usual, please comment suggestions on how I could improve my reviews or which products I should review next xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment