Wednesday 19 October 2016

Beauty Edit ~ Rimmel Wake Me Up concealer


A favourite among many, I really enjoyed using this concealer. It brightened, concealed and stayed put for a long time.

I found it blended well so it illuminated my skin whilst still looking natural. It has a faint iridescent shimmer running through it which reflects light nicely and is what gives the wide awake look to your eyes. Even with the shimmer, I have found it to be good even on blemishes. They are covered, and I haven't noticed that it makes blemishes and spots stand out more because of the shimmer.
All in all, I think it is a lovely, creamy product and I really recommend it. I use it all the time.

As usual, please comment suggestion on how I could improve my reviews, or which products I should review next xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment