Saturday 31 December 2016

Beauty Edit ~ Rimmel 9 in 1 Skin Perfecting Super Make up BB Cream



So far, I have found this product to have light coverage (but it is only a BB cream so I wasn't expecting much).  I usually use it to even out my skin before I apply concealer on areas I feel I need more coverage

It feels light on the skin, and blends easily. It smells nicely of vanilla and the shade blends well to my skin tone even though it does look quite dark to begin with. I have found it to tick most of the 9 boxes it details on the back of the tube, it lacks slightly with mattifying, but that is easily solved with a powder.

Overall, I quite like this BB cream and it's small price label makes it just that much better. However, I'm not sure if I would buy it again though, I may explore some other brands instead.

As usual, please comment suggestions on how I could improve my reviews and which products I should review next xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment